The vision of MCCH is life-transformation to Christ’s Lordship one family at a time, locally and globally.
The mission of MCCH is to develop Christ-centered disciples, homes, and churches through mentoring for life transformation. MCCH partners with local congregations to fulfill this.
MCCH is registered in the State of Washington. Ministry is directed by the President and those whom he may select to assist in directing the work of MCCH. The President is a member of and responsible to a self-perpetuating Board of Directors.
II. Core Values
MCCH adheres to a set of Core Values that drive how as an organization we view our purpose and make decisions about ministry.
- We believe in the preeminence of Christ and Christ’s Lordship over everything. Eph. 1:9-10; Col. 1:15-20.
- We believe in God’s redemptive plan to restore and transform the whole person into Christ likeness through the power of Holy Spirit. This includes body, mind, soul, spirit, character, emotion, Eph. 3:16-19.
- We must first love the Lord our God, and also love people as we love ourselves. Mt. 22:37-39.
- We value authenticity; we must first be disciples conformed to Jesus Christ,then make disciples of Christ. Doing flows out of being. Php. 2:5-8.
- We participate in the Great Commission by making disciples and teaching them to obey the Word of God through mentoring, modeling life transformation and growing together. Mt. 28:19-20.
- God’s purposes and timing for each person are unique, so we must follow the Holy Spirit’s leading to be effective, mentoring people to use appropriate curriculumand tools. Eph. 4:11-13.
- We are a fellowship of God’s workers who respect and care for one another. 1 John 1:7.
- We must develop mentors who have a vision forraising up the next generation of mentors for Christ-centered homes. “Each one teach ” 2 Tim. 2:2-3.
- We must develop Christ-centered relationships with our spouse and our children. Mal. 2:13-15.
- We value the home as the spiritual leadership development center for God’s kingdom. As disciples we must change, then our home changes, then the church is changed. Dt. 6:1-2; Eph. 6:1-4. Mk. 3:31-34; Col. 3:18-21.
- To transform the Body of Christ we should partner with believers in a local church community. Col. 3:15-17.